Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years now I hqve been doing a Fall/Late Fall C3G Beanie GB with much success, this year I figured I would mix it up a bit and do something else to give people a chance at a really good C3G clothing item. I can pretty much do anything clothing from Tshirts, Hoodies, Zipper Fleece jackets, hats, and yes Beanies. :lol: Within Design Limits let me know what you think and if we get enough of the same kind of item I will make it into a GB in the coming weeks.

Here is a link to some the items I have done.
http://www.club3g.com/forum/vendor-sales/79697-club3g-com-gear-clothing.html

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any ideas???

·
Boom
3,411 Posts
I always liked the shirts with the large picture of the eclipse on the back with the diamond logo behind it, I bought a couple years ago and they are pretty well worn now. I can't remember who it was selling those ones however.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I always liked the shirts with the large picture of the eclipse on the back with the diamond logo behind it, I bought a couple years ago and they are pretty well worn now. I can't remember who it was selling those ones however.
I agree, I have one myself. I believe they were a Tearstone product, but not sute if he is/or has anymore...

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far we have +1 for Hoodie... any more?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1,235 Posts
How about Tanktops like that one dude was selling, except he was a fraud. Quite a number of people wanted those, so I think those would do well.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should make a thread!! :D
Ahh, this is the thread...

How about Tanktops like that one dude was selling, except he was a fraud. Quite a number of people wanted those, so I think those would do well.
I can do that, but kind of would be a more spring/summer GB than a fall one. :dunno:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1,235 Posts
How about those sweatshirts without the hood, I can't remember their name exactly but here is how they look.

·
Registered
238 Posts
we need C3G Snap back swag, tank tops with mitsu signs! Deep V's! All black Hoodie with a bright ass white Mitsu sign covering the left side below sleeve with a 3g logo on the back! ideas all day! :p

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ahh, this is the thread...

I can do that, but kind of would be a more spring/summer GB than a fall one. :dunno:
Hey it can be as cold as it wants to be outside but when im in my 3g in the winter i crank the heat and a tanktop would be nice! and to wear around the house in my jammies :p

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about those sweatshirts without the hood, I can't remember their name exactly but here is how they look.
Just sweatshirts.... and I can do those too. Just isn't much of a call for them as everyone seems to want a hoodie.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we need C3G Snap back swag, tank tops with mitsu signs! Deep V's! All black Hoodie with a bright ass white Mitsu sign covering the left side below sleeve with a 3g logo on the back! ideas all day! :p
Sounds good, but you have to keep in mind that I have to make them at a price people will jump on...

So far I have, Sweatshirts, and Tanktops.... which I think I will do the tanks as a summer GB. We have to think cold here people, winter, snow, cold temps, hats, beanies, hoodies, fleece... Things of that.

·
Registered
38 Posts
OMG! yes! ima see if a can get a snap made!!!!! legit AF!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nope. No swag plz :nono:
Theres alot of 3g's in my area, and if you knew where i lived promoting is half the battle, lots of HS kids, they see a cool sticker and a snap back or a keychain and they just :wub: it would go a long way. Shit id buy one for myself i love my snap backs! would be a nice addition to my wall! :bowdown:

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Theres alot of 3g's in my area, and if you knew where i lived promoting is half the battle, lots of HS kids, they see a cool sticker and a snap back or a keychain and they just :wub: it would go a long way. Shit id buy one for myself i love my snap backs! would be a nice addition to my wall! :bowdown:
What is this you speak of?? :dunno:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts