Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'd be in for a hoodie and beanie..also just an idea, I'm into abstract designs, not quite tribal but interesting. I've seen some Mitsu shirts with the emblem inside a heart and a fist squeezing it with abstract shapes surrounding part of the arm fading to the side..and our club 3g on the back with a couple 3g outlines posted.

do_0b in my GT

·
Registered
238 Posts
Lots of people would buy the snap backs im tellin you!, a hoodie, beanie, and a snap back im in. probly 2 hoodies and 2 snap backs if we can do something with colors

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
:lol:

I can do beanies again, I just wasn't sure if everyone was getting tired of them after 4 seasons?. Yes you can get your name on it if you want...for a tad more. As for hoodies, I was leaning toward doing this anyway, but what would seem more interesting, zipper or pullover? Hats have been done in yhe past and can be done again, but if adjustable are what seems more your style, I can look into some... flatbill and reg.

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Thread is up people... Thought after all the talk I'd havr more of a reaction.

·
Registered
536 Posts
what if you did a long sleeve with "club3g" on one sleeve? maybe your user name one the other. And possibly the logo on the back or front. With the region?

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
I think some sort of clothing would be funny for the members who don't have 3G's (maybe the majority of posting members). Something like, what's a 3G? Idk, I thought it would be funny to have club3g apparel mocking us members without the car? :dunno:

·
31,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
what if you did a long sleeve with "club3g" on one sleeve? maybe your user name one the other. And possibly the logo on the back or front. With the region?
PM me... or post up in the Gear Thread.

I think some sort of clothing would be funny for the members who don't have 3G's (maybe the majority of posting members). Something like, what's a 3G? Idk, I thought it would be funny to have club3g apparel mocking us members without the car? :dunno:
You forget the true meaning... For those Vets, and ones who don't have the car anymore, it is more about supporting the club and the friends we have made over the years than anything else. We just got to the point that it is more than just about the car. :)

41 - 59 of 59 Posts