Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****February 2--Winter Cruize Tour in Fayetteville, NC Stop #6--held by DropJaw--sponsored by Diamond Autosports--parking lot behind Diamond Autosports--Fayetteville, NC--Car Show & Cruize-Show Poker Run for all that enter the show with a chance of winning the grand prize in Myrtle--we will be set up around 9am Saturday morning in the parking lot behind Diamond Autosports and will be holding the car/truck/bike show all day--registration for the show is $10 and last until around 2pm--judging starts around 12am till the last ride is judged--awards around 4:30-5:00pm--we will be chilling in the lot all day and that night we will be hittin' up the strip all together and doing a little cruize tour together. since we have the parking lot to chill in all night with permission, we will be coming back there after our little cruize around the triangle--get more info at Winter Cruize Tour Info Center or call Mike at 252-258-1122

DropJaw Show Scene Calendar

I'll be driving down to "Flavaville" around 2-3pm. Picking up a buddy then heading by in the Eclipse. I will not be competing but I think some other members may be. I doubt I'll stay more than a couple hours but who knows. Post up if you are interested in going. I know we have a lot of members in that area.

Mapquest of the location is here: Map of 4537 Raeford Rd Fayetteville, NC by MapQuest

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
surely atleast a couple of you fuckers are gonna make it!

Anyone?

Anyone??

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:hug3: That makes 2! I'm planning to bring my HD video cam and I have already packed that flashable ECU for you! :cheers:

The rest of you can :lightfire:

;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts