Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be doing some major changes to my car weight wise since it is no longer my daily driver. So things like the back seat (50/50 cloth split), AC compressor, carpet, and other little silly things. If you are interested in anything that I may be pulling off please let me know. I will be doing all this in mid December. So air bag's, door panels, and whatever will be taken off. If I don't have a deposit on items wanted by the time I start to tear into things I will just probably throw them away! And I know that NO ONE here is within 2 hours driving distance within me! Well....... maybe STLWRKS, but he has no need for my stuff, I have need for his :)

·
Registered
451 Posts
i would be interested in rear seats, rear seat belts, carpet, trunk floor, and the thing that lifts with the hatch. If your interior is black

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Everything is black. And as for pic's all I could do right now is take an entire picture of my car and put that up.

I would hope that my E-Rep would be enough for now.

And everything is make an offer.
umm you have 4 boxes, people can get that without owning a car

·
w00t w00t
985 Posts
are you in tucson because i live there and would be interested in some stuff. lol if your just going to throw stuff away I'll take it off your hands.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
No Taking interest threads.

8. No "TI" or Taking Interest threads. In the past, this was often used to evade price and picture listing. Now, it's either you are selling it or you're not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts