Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, Im not new to the forums but it is my first post. I have a 2000 rs f/i and really soon Ill be doing an evo head swap.I was running 8 lbs with stock internals and no engine management, worked good, untill my down pipe cracked last week. so hpefully Ill gather the rest of the parts needed for the swap plus a new manifold and downpipe. Parts i already have

complete evo 8 head
intake manifold
cam gears

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Psychotic
941 Posts
Hi :wavey:

Dude I need to pick up my head one of these days!:)

I got a kia head now so we might end up doing the swap at the same time. :twothumb:
Did you ever get the valve cover?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Welcome! So are you going to rebuild the bottom end when you do the Evo head swap?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi :wavey:

Dude I need to pick up my head one of these days!:)

I got a kia head now so we might end up doing the swap at the same time. :twothumb:
Did you ever get the valve cover?
ill go drop it off any time this week. Ill be getting the cover this week, plus pistons, a new manifold and down pipe. the one i had cracked! right now car is not running turbo is out, ill start taking it apart real soon.

·
Psychotic
941 Posts
ill go drop it off any time this week. Ill be getting the cover this week, plus pistons, a new manifold and down pipe. the one i had cracked! right now car is not running turbo is out, ill start taking it apart real soon.
Nice just give me a call when ever you want to come by

1 - 17 of 17 Posts