Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey.. I joined a while back but never really introduced myself. Name's Adam and I'm sportin an 03 Eclipse GT 5 Speed in St. Croix Falls, WI. Funny thing is my roommate has an 03 GT too, only difference is his is sportronic with a sunroof. Not a whole lot of major upgrades done, just these things:

AEM Short Ram Intake
ADR 17x7.5 Sokudo Rims
Ebay short shifter with ractive knob
Drilled Brake Rotors
2 12" Alpines with Alpine Amp

Here's a few pics:

Future Plans:
Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs with KYB AGX Struts/Shocks

Plugs & Wires
Clutch & Flywheel
Full exhuast (headers back)
^Any suggestions for what brand/type is best for the above as well? THX

:wavey:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thx guys i'll probably get some better pics up soon.. the phone i took the pics of the engine and shifter with had been dropped in a bucket of used motor oil lol

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Welcome & enjoy!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it sucked balls, i had thrown a brake pad at a bird in the garage (don't ask lol) and apparently my phone had fallen from my pocket into a full bucket of used oil.. i didn't realize it was in there until my friend called it and we could still here my as i lay dying ringtone! haha i had to put a garbage bag on my arm and dig it out.. i do have a new phone now thankfully but those damn LG's can take quite a bit

oh yeah and my friends and i did kill the bird eventually :D

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whats the weather like in WI? ...just curious
it's pretty sweet.. nice and cold right now, i was out ice skating at midnight last night.. it hasn't been the best for driving, although i dd have some fun in a parking lot with the e-brake earlier tonight:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts