Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Batman Scholar
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I'll pick up the Lancer GTS I bought for my parents.
Originally we were both going to pay for it, but in the end turned out I could afford it on my own, so It's their early x-mas present.
It took the dealer 3 fucking months to get the car for me... it sounds insane, but that's the way it went.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the car.

·
Excellent Mediocrity
14,802 Posts
If you ever feel the need to buy someone else a car, I'll gladly accept. :agreed:

·
Ass To Mouth
6,271 Posts
That's really fucking cool man. I can't wait until I can buy my parents a car. It's something I want to do before I'm 30 or so. That's a really awesome gesture.

·
n00b hater
5,255 Posts
Today I'll pick up the Lancer GTS I bought for my parents.
Originally we were both going to pay for it, but in the end turned out I could afford it on my own, so It's their early x-mas present.
It took the dealer 3 fucking months to get the car for me... it sounds insane, but that's the way it went.

I'll post pictures as soon as I get the car.
Sweet deal man. I know the feeling on the wait though. We had to wait about a month and a half since it was being built in Japan. I'd like to see what their expression would be when they see it. What color did you get?

·
Batman Scholar
2,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the congrats and whishes...

My parents have really been fantastic to me. They put me through the university and many many things more, so the very least I could do was this.

Here are some pics:

·
Premium Member
3,400 Posts
thats awesome man. Hopefully one day when Im finished college and have a stable job, I can do the same for my parents. They've done so much for me as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts