Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
yup
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NEW PICS AT BOTTOM
hey... im new here. im 16. i drive a 2003 eclipse gt, its my first car, got it completely stock in february this year. i (with help from my dad) put everything on over the summer. i drive it everyday, try to keep it clean. i can't wait to make it faster; i have the money just not the permission from my parents, haha. i know it could use a drop, but it would be undrivealbe, it already scrapes on my driveway lip if you're not careful.

let me know what you think

so heres what my car has so far;
-Enkei STR-15 18" wheels
-Sumitomo HTR-Z tires
-Vision Aero carbon fiber hood
-Anzo Halo Projectors
-Smoked turn signals
-Sony xPlod head unit
-Interior lights (green)
-Painted center dash, other pieces (white)
-red painted calipers
-AEM cai
-optima batt
-3in catback

Eventually;
-sds? i wish.
-headers
-suspension (eibach pro kit/KYB AGX)
-lots more

at the motocross track

just getting started here

·
FearIsTheMindKiller
3,936 Posts
Looks good just needs a drop.

·
new project = s13?
3,042 Posts
for the scraping part on your driveway, my friend put a metal plate that acts as a little ramp so you wont scrape coming into his driveway and it works great.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I would have gone with just the vents, and a few other parts of the trim being white if anything. The whole center peice is a bit much.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Very clean 3g :yesway: I know you said that you couldnt get a drop but those wheels look a little out of place without one imo...and i like the white interior a lot but i think it needs a few more accents to make it seem less random? Anyways its looking great keep it up! :)

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
car looks pretty good stay on that path. not really diggin the rims the most but the car overall looks pretty good nice work.

·
R.I.P. silverside
10,932 Posts
Your car is coming along very nicely.

·
yup
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Very clean 3g I know you said that you couldnt get a drop but those wheels look a little out of place without one imo...and i like the white interior a lot but i think it needs a few more accents to make it seem less random? Anyways its looking great keep it up!
yeah i know with the interior, haha. im hoping to paint more today to get it a little more consistent.

for the scraping part on your driveway, my friend put a metal plate that acts as a little ramp so you wont scrape coming into his driveway and it works great.
well i can get it not to scrape, i just have to go in sideways at about 1mph, haha. i might give this a try.

thanks for all the comments

·
Wait!? thats a Mitsu
280 Posts
Looks good! I know how it is with pulling into places, but man you need to lower it one day, it does wonders on the looks of the car, also I have most of my interior painted like yours but you have the better door panels and there all black! lucky!

I'm running eibach sportlines with KYB GR2s:ndance: looks nice!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts