Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
Nice start. Get yourself a nice set of wheels and it'll look even better
:agreed:

also the usual headlights, taillights(some black ones would look secsi), and clear corners would accent your ride nice

·
Christopher Pearce
2,542 Posts
You've got a great start on your 3G. It is very clean so far. Pick up some nice wheels, such as some black wheels with a chrome lip for example, some black TYC taillights if you can find them, and some smoked front corners. That would look great. Good work so far.

·
Never say never!
10,837 Posts
Get some black 18's with a polished lip. And some black depos and black tails. Then you should be set.:twothumb:

·
312 Eclipse
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
black on black is already played out so im jst gonna get some silver 18s wit a polished lip and im not into tails dats jst rice to me lol. but hey all the comments and suggestions are considered and appreciated

·
Registered
405 Posts
black on black is already played out so im jst gonna get some silver 18s wit a polished lip and im not into tails dats jst rice to me lol. but hey all the comments and suggestions are considered and appreciated
I like the way you think. I think the 00-02 tails are the cleanest tails available for the 3G. Period.

Your car looks really good without that wing by the way, I love the wingless look on these cars.

·
"Suck my unit"
2,927 Posts
Im digging the wing with your setup, flows nice with the black. For some reason Ive always loved the Enkei RPM2 rims in silver on any black car.

I would get rims that look like those or those exact rims and then paint your brake calipers. Also, I think you should find a way to put some black in your tails, like tint the outside of the circles, sort of like outlining them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts