Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,22yo first timer here Im having some problems with my eclipse, The first one is with the vision can any one confim me if I can adjust my seat height? Is all electric buttons theres no knob I hear a sound whenever I pull the button towards my direction(up) and if the case I'll really appreciate the name of the seat motor or something to buy it , And second issue theres water leaking everytime it rains my car becomes a fish tank lol im noticing that my sunroof doesnt open I heard that they have drenage holes but I dont know where to find it they might be dirty. Any advice or suggestions will be really apreciated. Sorry if some of the words are wrong english is not my first language.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi,22yo first timer here Im having some problems with my eclipse, The first one is with the vision can any one confim me if I can adjust my seat height? Is all electric buttons theres no knob I hear a sound whenever I pull the button towards my direction(up) and if the case I'll really appreciate the name of the seat motor or something to buy it , And second issue theres water leaking everytime it rains my car becomes a fish tank lol im noticing that my sunroof doesnt open I heard that they have drenage holes but I dont know where to find it they might be dirty. Any advice or suggestions will be really apreciated. Sorry if some of the words are wrong english is not my first language.
Check youR fuse box for bad fuse to the sunroof. If its not the fuse, then remove the headliner . Youll be abre to open the roof with a wrench and a socket . Insertar on the hole where the frame meets the motor. There should be a nob OR an inserción to manually crank open the roof. Aftervots open clean the track and the drain holes. Use copressed ait with a blow gun. For the seat look for a fuse busted OR remove it and look for the motor type. If water its getting in your car, then, more likely that your seat track its also rusted and not moving, when motor its attempting to do so.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts