Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would prefer local pick and i don't feel like shipping as i have no box for it. But if need to will ship. I am selling my dc rear strut bar as i have a ticket to pay. I'll have a picture with my name in the photo up by tonight, don't have one now, i'm at school, but for now here's a pic of it in my car. I am open to offers need to sell ASAP!

$90.00 picked up

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:btt:

Here are pics taken with my phone, couldn't find my digi cam. Also sorry about the mess.

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
can you still close the hatch with the original cover or is the bar too big?

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the rear trunk cover will not fit ove the strut bar. but the rubber boot covers will fit over the mounting points where the strut bolt is

·
Selling turbo kit!!!
618 Posts
the rear trunk cover will not fit ove the strut bar. but the rubber boot covers will fit over the mounting points where the strut bolt is
do you think it would fit if you measured it out and cut into the trunk cover thing i've been wanting to do this for a while i think it would look pretty clean you know. well just a thought.

·
tour 2 in Iraq
608 Posts
PM SENT

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for the late responses to everyone interested. I decided to contest the ticket, and am waiting for the court date. Pending on how it turns out I am going to put the strut bar on hold for now. But for those who have pm'd me and replied i have saved your messages and will keep track of who has priority first.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
lol im pretty sure it doesnt matter anymore. he was selling it because he needed the money and hasnt been back since he said he might be keeping them. :p

·
Supraman72
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sorry everyone, but i'm keeping the rear strut bar. Received some good/bad news when I went to court, the good being i won't have to sell the strut bar to pay for the ticket.. bad being that i still have to pay for ticket.

Can the mods please close this thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts