Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts

·
Symetrical AWD
11,216 Posts
I'll sticky it if you're willing to maintain the list... add new stuff, remove out of date programs, etc... etc... I'd also encourage yourself and others to give reviews on the programs.

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll sticky it if you're willing to maintain the list... add new stuff, remove out of date programs, etc... etc... I'd also encourage yourself and others to give reviews on the programs.
Maybe. maybe not. :fawk: it's here for anyone to update, add to, give reviews on...

Open office and text pad work great. text pad is just easier to work with than the MS ones andit integrates with the right click to open files. it's also got a windows explorer type split screen.

open office does everything MS office does except open the new files format from MS word that they just introduced. other than that you have a word, excel, access and some other similar programs.

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my co worker has been using the pay AVG and I use the free avast. both seem to be about equal. I can't really compare it to the free AVG but i've had zero problems. and it's really easy to use. if you don't have problems I would probably stay with what you have.

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sticky the damn thread you turd. aren't we supposed to try to help people here? sheeesh, the photo forum is run MUCH better than here. :lol:

·
"I dunno" guy
2,555 Posts
Free PDF maker software

BullZip.com - Free PDF Printer

Recently needed to make a bunch of PDFs and print a bunch of stuff but did not have a printer. Yes I'm a cheap skate. Mainly coz I hardly ever print. Anyways, the site above has a free PDF maker that is completely free and works with 64bit OSes. It leverages opensource Ghostscript to work. Have fun!

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
this should go in the free software stic....oh that's right...someone took down the free softwre sticky. :squint:

·
Um... Yeah!?
32,055 Posts
this should go in the free software stic....oh that's right...someone took down the free softwre sticky. :squint:
Please take it up with Tim. :p

·
I Wangs
43,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: I don't really care, I just like busting chops. although I really do think it should be a sticky to help people out.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts