Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Couple New pics....Well I REALLY didn't wanna sell these but I have hit some rough times and I think I am gonna sell my 3g.:mecry: These are brand new custom made grade a Carbon Fiber Fenders. I paid them off through my home boys shop here in Dallas and now just needed to get a Hood before I could put them on the car so they would match. These are trully a pair off bad ass fenders...Pics do not do them justice. I hate to sell my car but I kinda need to right now because of bills and I figured someone else might as well enjoy these fenders. I would prefer local pick up but can ship them as well. I am looking for around $450 shipped for them but am open to offers so just hit me up.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Have you test fitted these fenders yet? That would def. help someone make their decision if they knew they were a perfect or near perfect fit. Just my .02

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These fenders are a perfect fit on the 3g. They came from my friend Kenny Tran's shop in Garland, Jotech Motorsports. They were done by the same guy that does all his Carbon Fiber on his 06 Scion TC race car. Granted this is a NHRA Hot Rod class car and not a street car, but considering he just won the NHRA championship this year and is sponsored by Nitto and Quaker State he can pretty much get the cream of the crop as far as parts are concerned. Again the fenders are A+++, perfect fit and were around $800 bucks to have fabbed up by his guy.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
These fenders are a perfect fit on the 3g. They came from my friend Kenny Tran's shop in Garland, Jotech Motorsports. They were done by the same guy that does all his Carbon Fiber on his 06 Scion TC race car. Granted this is a NHRA Hot Rod class car and not a street car, but considering he just won the NHRA championship this year and is sponsored by Nitto and Quaker State he can pretty much get the cream of the crop as far as parts are concerned. Again the fenders are A+++, perfect fit and were around $800 bucks to have fabbed up by his guy.
Yikes. I sell these things new for almost $200 less.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i really like them and hope he take my offer. :) i need to replace my fenders and i was looking for something like this. (cept i really need to get my coilovers asap and this will put me back)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New PRICE....

Hey still got these sitting around and do not wanna leave 'em on my car when I decide to sell it... Brand new...Perfect fit...very nice....$400.00 plus shipping

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i still want these. sending payment after xmas. sorry for the miscommunication. was waiting for my bodykit so i could trade you the front bumper.....even if you dont want the front bumper i will still send you the money on or after xmas. I have about $300 right now.

mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump...Trying to work it out with Mike....Need to sell these ASAP though...Sooooo anyone local interested? If not mike has dibs till the first of the year

·
Pandora
864 Posts
very nice. im excited to hear back from you. i will write you the check and mail it out and give you another call. good as sold.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i really cant wait to get these. please let me know the tracking number when you get the chance!

·
Pandora
864 Posts
anybody hear from outlaw45? his phone is off and i still havent recieved the fenders or the tracking numbers.

·
Banned
18,282 Posts
anybody hear from outlaw45? his phone is off and i still havent recieved the fenders or the tracking numbers.
With only 7 posts.. I'm willing to bet he's long gone. Unfortunately - thats the risk everyone takes buying through private sellers. I say it time and time again.. you're rolling the dice with each purchase.

Yikes. I sell these things new for almost $200 less.
I said it earlier.. not only do I sell these new, but I sell them for less. The CF Fenders I sell are OEM style and ship directly out of my MD warehouse.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
well i have gone after people that cashed checks quiet a pain im pretty sure he isnt running because he was really trying to get a local buyer and really didnt want to sell them to me.....going to try to call him again tommorow before i talk to my bank. his phone isnt disconnected its off. anyways hope hes just busy.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
i just wanted to note that a relative of his has contacted me promptly that morning to let me know there was a family emergency and he will be out of town for another week or so. (It would have been nice to know before he left but thats ok as long as i got the call)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yo K0r3n ur being fucked man. His "friend" Kenny Tran, watch Fast and the Furious man. He's yanking ur chain. Cancel that Check now! He's a con...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.