Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well my wife has once again used her powers of mind control and convinced me to sell my SS kit. Pics are below. This has been sitting in my shed for about 3 years now just taking up space, still in it's box I received it with years ago. You can see some mark ups on it and some work done to a few pieces as the previous owner had tried to fit it on his vehicle. This is nothing that can't be dealt with by a decent fiberglass/molding guy (I am not one so I'm just assuming here). As with any kit I'm sure it will take a little work to get proper fitment, then of course paint. See pictures below and shoot me an offer if interested.

Edit 8/18/11:
Dropped the price to $275+ shipping or $325 shipped, whatever is the cheaper option for you.

All Four Pieces:

Right of sides and front lip:

Left of sides and front lip:

Front and Rear right side:

Front and Rear full:

Front and Rear left side:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice pieces man glws

Do you know if the rear bumper this set comes with allows for dual exhaust?
I haven't ever removed the rear bumper on an eclipse, but I'm assuming this won't be a direct replacement. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this will only be on top of what you already have as a rear bumper and won't change your existing exhaust capabilities.

·
Fuck salt.
5,170 Posts
I haven't ever removed the rear bumper on an eclipse, but I'm assuming this won't be a direct replacement. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this will only be on top of what you already have as a rear bumper and won't change your existing exhaust capabilities.
Right. If you want to do dual exhaust, talk to chris_eclipse

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well this is taking way too long, I'll drop the price to either $350+shipping or $400 shipped, which ever is cheaper.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, the previous owner did some work to that front lip and probably even had it installed on his car at one point, some damage on the bottom of the lip. The rear and sides are in good condition though.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts