Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!
Alright, so the time has come to let go of my car now that I only drive it 2k miles a year in college. I didn't get any hits on autotrader or ebay yet, so I figured I might as well post here anyway. I really would love to sell it within the next week, but I also can't take lowbal prices when trying to sell it, as it kinda defeats the purpose of selling it in the first place.

76,100 miles.
Obviously power everything except seats.
I'm the second owner, I bought it in Jan 2004 with 47k miles on it as a car to drive the 52 miles a day to high school with, and as such 90% of the miles on it are highway miles. I never took it to the track, and consequently I never raced with it, because street racing's stupid. Tires have 70 - 80% tread left, brake pads were just installed, car has been serviced every 3000 miles religiously, and thats about it. Front bumper will probably need replacing cause it has quite a few rock chips and blemishes, but the rest of the car is in very good shape. There are a few scratches here and there and a little tiny ding in the rear bumper, and the whole car could probably use a good polishing, but all in all it looks excellent.

Car has a few mods, if you really want the parts themselves, send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out. Otherwise, the parts are staying on the car for the sale. UPDATE: parts are staying on the car for the sale

- KYB AGX and Tein S-Tech combo (have less than 1k miles on them)
- Zappedman clear turns
- TYC black tails
- AEM V2 CAI
- Megan Racing Short shifter with Aluminum Razo knob (I'll throw the stocker in there too)

Asking $8,500 for now, but that can be negotiated.

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
Price lowered, $7,800 will take it.
Maybe you should try eBay or other sites considering that this is a 3rd Generation Eclipse website and about 85% of the members already own a 3G, the 15% have mostly switched to 350Z ! :rofl:

Just advice so don't take it wrong.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe you should try eBay or other sites considering that this is a 3rd Generation Eclipse website and about 85% of the members already own a 3G, the 15% have mostly switched to 350Z ! :rofl:

Just advice so don't take it wrong.
haha yes this was in fact my last ditch resort after trying all those sites... no one wants this poor bastard platform anymore...:sad:

·
Registered
99 Posts
i see you have no luck yet..well don't get your hopes up, but i'm not interested because as stated above...i have one myself lol. but if your willing, send me a pic of your CAI and quote me a price shipped to houston Texas 77089 also price shipped on the tails.

good luck with your sale, i love these cars, i've had two and everytime i see one that has to go reminds me of the spca or something :mecry: haha, but i' not gonna lie...there are alot more better and bad ass cars out there now a days!

luis

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alrighty, price lowered for the last time, $7,600. I really wanna sell this asap despite the fact that the majority of you do infact already have 3G's, but if anyone knows anyone who may want this, please let me know!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.