Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, posting these for sale again because I found a set of wheels I would like that are for sale. I love these wheels, I really do, but I just feel like they don't match my theme I have going on. Black, grey and red. The polished silver is just not what I am looking for. I am more than likely going back to gun metal or maybe even gloss black. Have to decide on color on next wheels. These wheels are 18x7.5" Diamo Karat 29's and they are hypersilver with gloss black insides. These include open ended lug nuts and the lug nut key. I am looking to get $500+ shipping or $500 picked up. I am located in Roanoke, VA....will drive a couple of hours if need be. They are in PERFECT SHAPE...04MOJOGT can vouch for them. He had them for a few months and then we traded back at the end of september. I believe they was purchased in March or April. So they are still like brand new. They are beautiful wheels. No bends, no scrapes, no oxidation, everything is great. I MAY be interested in selling the wheels AND tires if the price is right. The tires are Nexen N3000 225/40/18 with only a few thousand miles on them, maybe 5k tops. They have PLENTY of tread. For wheels and tires I would do $800+ shipping or so or $800 picked up. Here are the pics installed. The pic with my username, forgive that, its been snowing and raining for 5 days now, so they are filthy.

Also, for the people who keep nagging me about my car, don't come in here and say "quit worrying about wheels, get your kit done." SAVE IT. I've heard it 1,000 times, don't have to keep saying the same stuff over and over.

Here is a pic showing the width from the back and how meaty the tires are. Excellent tires.

Here is some pics of them on Mojo's car.

Any offers or questions, please pm me. Thanks!!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok guys found a set of wheels I want, I am trying to move these out so I can get my new ones, so if anyone wants the wheels AND tires, I will do $850 shipped including lugs!!! Let me know soon, this is a great deal.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is a hell of deal and price IS NEGOTIABLE!! pm me with your offers!! I am not scared to drop the price some, I just really need these gone. I have another set of wheels lined up and I need to sell these to get them!

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
wow i would get these but i just got new wheels for my car a couple of months ago, and i dont have the money. good luck!

BUMP for a gnarly set of wheels!

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Come on guys, lets get these sold. i've had a few offers, but they have been too low! send me some reasonable offers, I will work with you. $850 shipped is great for wheels, tires, lugs, lug key, rear wheel spacers, and shipping.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok, got a guy wanting them for $850 shipped on club4g, if anyone wants these, send me pm's quick.

·
SPYDEY MF!
5,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well they ain't sold yet, I had some photoshops done by slammingt so now its up to the guy whether he likes them on his car or not...shew i sure hope so. I have a set of 18x8.5" Gloss black ADR Sterlings with 2.5" chrome lip and some Nexen N5000 tires waiting for me if he does!!! I am praying to the car gods right now, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts