Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya they are pretty nice. :p but w/o my eclipse i have a ram 1500 rumble bee and it has 22s so it deff cant keep the bolt pattern on a 18 inch wheel that fits an eclipse :p

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MUST GO. TAKING OFFERS! Im moving to SC and I dont want to take car parts with me. These would be a great xmas gift.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
I was interested, so checked google for prices and found these wheels for 140 a piece. May be why they are not selling here :)

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
they were 200.00 a piece shipped. each box is indiviudal. not 140.0 I BOUGHT THEM from the same website.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
and the first site that comes up on the google search for them is the same place i bought them from.

Momo Ten-S
BWT: Momo Corse Wheels - Momo Wheels - Momo Rims New from Momo Corse Road Wheels. Buy online and save!
I'm not trying to hurt your sales or call you dumb, but showing what prices are out there. This link with 4 wheels came to 640 with 60 shipping (to orlando).. that's lower than your 800 and coming from a company instead of a relatively new/low post member. In other words cheaper and may feel more secure.

These are definately nice wheels and caught my eye, but it takes a great price to catch a sale = )

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
shipping is only cheaper for BUSINESSES bc they have accounts with UPS. And the more they ship the cheaper it is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.