Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
That's What She Said
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Sup everyone! I'm selling 2 PSP's. Sorry if the pics comes out big, I did resize them!

The first one is slightly used, no scratches on the back of the PSP, but on the front, the screen has these weird pinhole sized bubbles that I have no idea how they got there. There are about 4 or 5 of them, but when screen is on, no difference can be seen! The round pad of the joystick is missing, but the joystick itself is there, it moves just the same. Comes with PSP sleeve and Call Of Duty - Roads To Victory game. My friend game me the psp to sell since he can't take care of it! The downside is, I don't have the charger, he lost it! I think it can be bought at best buy for like $20. $115 Shipped o.b.o!

The second one is in perfect condition! It comes with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - Vegas. It has one tiny tiny tiny scratch on the screen, but nothing big! It also comes with the Logitech travel case (normal wear on the case). Once again the downside is I don't have the charger, I lent it to my friend and he lost it. $140 Shipped o.b.o. PENDING SALE

·
5-Spd's FTW
1,595 Posts
im interested in either, dont really care which. but im gonna need til payday next week, so...about a week from now until i can actually make payment.

·
That's What She Said
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found 3 more games of mine, whoever buys the psp can request either of these at no charge.
-Fight Night Round 3
-MLB 07 The Show
-Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes

ohh..and BUMP!

·
Registered
991 Posts
How much would you sell both for shipped to 78240? Good enough deal and will takeboth with all games, let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts