Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS:2002 gt with mods $9670

has greddy catback, injen cold air, red/black paint job, 1 of a kind, tein lowering springs, short shifter,6.5 inch touch screen dvd/cd player w/ ipod hook up, full leather interior all black, interior is perfect minus 1 little inch cut on passenger headrest,also have all factory parts minus exhaust, 84k miles, blue book is 9670 or so, askin $9670 because of its excellent condition and for the aftermarket stuff on it, need to sell asap so i can go back to school serious offers only please, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS CAR WHATSOEVER!DOES NOT NEED ANY WORK DONE!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh ill get 10k. where im from they are goin for 13 completely stock, i dont know why seems kinda high to me to but oh well, gotta start somewhere

·
Let it wang
962 Posts
oh ill get 10k. where im from they are goin for 13 completely stock, i dont know why seems kinda high to me to but oh well, gotta start somewhere
The dealership might be selling them for 13, but I doubt anyone else could pull that off.
I would check kbb.com to see what the private party value is.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

I got mine for like 13.5k back in 2005 with like 30k on it so thats y I thought that was very high.

·
Registered
99 Posts
yeah i got mine (01 gt manual) in Nov. of 2006 with 57,000 miles fully loaded stock for 9,500, 10k seems high for 80k plus miles,BUT if that's new paint on the car, that's a great selling point because the stock paint sucks ace! oh and your oil cap is doing the same thing mine is doin, i heard you just need to get an oil cap gasket from the dealer and tighten the nut on the cap......

most importantly,
GOOD LUCK!
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Clean up that engine bay better to get rid of the oil on the valve cover, get rid of that battery cover thing that is ripped up, and armor all the hoses.

Try posting it in the local newspaper and it should sell, I think it is usually 50 dollars but it will be worth it. If worse comes to worse place it on ebay and you will get it also. The car looks great and you may have kids who just got their license interested in it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NEW PRICE!!!!I JUST WANT TO GET WHAT IT'S WORTH, BLUE BOOK IS $9670. the paint is new its around 3 months old. yea my oil cap isnt leakin i've replaced the gasket last time i had it changed they made a lil mess, but yea new price!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts