Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I was tasked with selling my mother's 2003 Eclipse GT-S V6 Spyder 5MT with only 35k miles on it. I believe this is one of, if not, the lowest mileage 3G Spyder in the US. It's been garaged religiously, never driven in rain and has been stored every winter from October through April. The car has been taken care of at a dealer with oil changes at least yearly and the timing belt was replaced at the dealer's recommendation due to age.

Car is located in Cleveland, Ohio. $10,000 OBO.

Other than that, there isn't much to say. I will be taking more pictures shortly, but I figured I'd see what the interest level was.

·
974 Posts
When you post more pictures, please include a picture of the car with a handwritten paper that includes your user name and that day's date. Check other for sale threads to see what I mean. This is how we verify that you are selling a car that is actually in your possession.

Also, you must post a price you are selling for. Forum rules prohibit feeler threads. You're either selling or you aren't. Providing the general location of the car is also helpful. At least a state so people know what they're in for if they want to come and get the car.

I'll check back in in a couple of days to see if you've updated. Thanks.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you post more pictures, please include a picture of the car with a handwritten paper that includes your user name and that day's date. Check other for sale threads to see what I mean. This is how we verify that you are selling a car that is actually in your possession.

Also, you must post a price you are selling for. Forum rules prohibit feeler threads. You're either selling or you aren't. Providing the general location of the car is also helpful. At least a state so people know what they're in for if they want to come and get the car.

I'll check back in in a couple of days to see if you've updated. Thanks.
Doesn't seem like this forum is very active anymore (but last time I was really here was almost 15 years ago, haha).

Anyways, here's the further information you've requested:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts