Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 Eclipse GTS, manual transmission, Titanium Pearl
216,700 miles
Asking $1400, in person sale only (located in Boston, MA/Metrowest area)

The car runs and drives well. It has KYB AGX + Eibach Prokit suspension, various new (replacement) parts in rear suspension, comes with two sets of wheels (Enkei RS-7 19"x7.5" pictured on car with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3, and stock GTS wheels with Dunlop Winter Sport 3 as shown below). Has ST rear sway bar, RRE strut brace, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, carbon fiber CAI (bottom pipe is not on the car now as pictured), and a new Optima Yellow Top battery. Stereo system has a bluetooth capable JVC head unit works great with iPhone, a couple of amps in the trunk w/subwoofer, all aftermarket speakers. Engine has been well maintained. There are some emissions OBDII codes up, a very slow oil leak from somewhere in the timing case, and the A/C does not cool (probably has a refrigerant leak). The right e-brake cable just broke when I was swapping to summer wheels, unfortunately (left was broken already). ABS light is on, I don't know what for. It is inspected in MA for 2018 (does not need to pass emissions anymore, being 15 years old)

If you might want to buy and are local enough to check it out, please let me know and come see it. Any or all spare parts I have will come with... such as HID retrofitted projector headlights with Morimoto harness and ballasts (pictured below, not on the car presently), stock parts, etc. If you are looking for a 3G that runs well, has some good parts, and you can put in some work on it - this could be your car. My member's rides thread has no pictures anymore...thanks to lame photo hosting sites... if you want any more info or pictures of something, send me a message. Thanks!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is! Sorry for the long delay... guess I didn't have notifications turned on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.