Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2003 Mistubishi Eclipse Spyder GT Convertible I'm trying to get rid of. It runs good and I have been driving it with no major problems for a few years now. Currently at 140,xxx miles.

The tags are expired and it needs to be smogged, since I'm in California I can't sell it without passing smog. It has a check engine light that says too much voltage is going to temperature gauge b. I don't know too much about cars, so I am not really sure how to fix it. I was hoping to get around $1,500 for it, but since I don't have the money to smog it I am willing to sell it to someone for parts. I have the pink slip in hand. I would rather sell it to someone that can make use of the car and it's parts than sell it to Pick 'n Pull. If you're interested or have any questions let me know.

I can't upload any images to this post since I'm a new member, but just ask and I'll send you pictures through email or something.

Car is located in Merced, California 95340.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.