Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
ASE Master Tech
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for $400 shipped firm. You get 2003 Outlander intake manifold, Tps sensor and Throttle body. Please No lowball offers

·
ASE Master Tech
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
04gsNA you nice any gains with this? How easy is the install?
Yes I notice a gain in power when used. Never took it to the dyno though to get actual #. It uses a bigger throttle body than the eclipse/galant. Throttle body is said to be 60mm unlike your 54mm. It is pretty easy to install. It bolts right up. All you need to do is extend vacuum lines and some sensor wires. Took me about 2.5 hours to install.

goosey2099 6 pack of corona?
Lmao don't think so but the guy is pretty close in N.Y. if you want to install it for him ;)

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
The mani doesn't fit v6 cars only I4 4g64 sohc cars.
Last time I checked, I had the 4G64...yup, it hasn't grown 2 extra cylinders yet. :nuts: Sorry to give you a hard time, but the RS and GS Eclipses don't have the V6 (unless someone swapped one in...only the GT and GTS)...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are clearance issues with the Outlander manifold in the 3g Eclipse...that's what I was referring to...it's one area that you guys with the Galants have it good...

·
QuickSLVR
672 Posts
Last time I checked, I had the 4G64...yup, it hasn't grown 2 extra cylinders yet. :nuts: Sorry to give you a hard time, but the RS and GS Eclipses don't have the V6 (unless someone swapped one in...only the GT and GTS)...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe there are clearance issues with the Outlander manifold in the 3g Eclipse...that's what I was referring to...it's one area that you guys with the Galants have it good...
I remember reading something about it on here, and it wont clear cause of the firewall

·
ASE Master Tech
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I remember reading something about it on here, and it wont clear cause of the firewall
Sucks I guess I'll just leave it on tgc for the galant guys. If any mod knows for sure that it doesn't fit then please lock this thread. To the others thanks for looking.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts