Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's time to move on now that I've got my new truck! I'm in the "Testing Interest" phase, so to speak. I'm currently out of town for the next 5 weeks, so it won't be ready to sell until I get back, but I just wanted to get the ball rolling. Whoever does buy it will be getting a HUGE DEAL. I'm NOT parting it out so please don't ask. I'm going to loose my ass on it, but I just want to get rid of it so I can pay some of my new truck off. Feel free to PM me with any questions you might have!

**Price:$13,000obo**
2003 RIPP Stage 2 GS w/ 43K miles
Exterior:
4pc Wings West Kit
Hella Optilux Fogs
Black TYC tails
Smoked Front corners (The clears in the photos were replaced)
Smoked rear corners
Grillecraft inserts
10% Tint

Suspension:
Evo Brembos (front installed, I have the rears as well as all the parts to convert the rears)
Stoptech Slotted Rotors
Tein S-Tech Springs
KYB AGX's
18" Einke CDR-9's w/ Kumho Ecstas
Freedom Design Strut tower brace
Rear Strut tower brace

Performance:
RIPP Header w/ Hi-flow cat
RIPP Stage 2 SDS w/ Methanol Boost Cooler (I'll include the tensioner system I haven't installed yet)
Magnaflow Catback
B&M short shifter (have bushings that I'll throw in as well)
SPEC Stage 3 Clutch
AEM EMS (converted to speed density. More stable than the RIPP tune imo)
AEM MAP
AEM AIT
Deleted MAF
AEM Wide Band A/F Ratio Gauge
GReddy p/h Elec. Boost Gauge
GReddy p/h Elec. EGT Gauge
GReddy p/h Elec. Oil press.Gauge

Various other Bling:
Tearstone Billet Caps (Installed after pictures were taken)
Alpine CDA-9853
Alpine KCA-420i (i-Pod link)
Infinity kappa 50.5cs 5.25 Two Way Component speakers
XS-V6933 Sony 6" x 9" speakers
Lotek Gauge pod
Painted interior (silver)
Red hose kit

KBB says $11,830 for Excellent and $11,085 for Good. She's got some normal wear and tear on the paint but nothing major. The mods alone are well over the $5k mark so $13,000 is a STEAL. I'm willing to listen to all offers, but I won't accept less than Blue Book. Thanks for looking and let me know if you've got any questions.

·
Pandora
864 Posts
:0 I cant wait for my car to get my car painted black! That looks sooooo clean. Although it would have been cheaper and easier to sell my car and buy yours for the money i just spent. :/ Anyways bump for a very nice ride!

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for all of the kind words! Seriously! I have a full turbo kit including exhaust that I was going swap out just for the hell of it, but now that I bought my truck, I just need to sell the pocket rocket. Whoever buys my toy will be getting a STEAL! if you were to buy this car and then put in half of what I have, you'd have a show car for sure! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I'll be straight forward with you! I'm not looking to make a huge profit whatsoever. I just want it gone so I can clear some extra space for the truck.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Always one of my favorites! Good luck with the sale man.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That is such an awesome Eclipse and if I didn't already have one that's supercharged, I'd certainly consider it. Mega props for having it so clean and running right with Ripp's kid. It has everything I'd ever want to have done to a car.

·
Registered
280 Posts
great lookin car man.....how much for just the carbon fiber hood shipped to 21012? and where did you get the supercharger from? i cant find one for the gs anymore....

·
One Sic Mic
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Sorry, but I'm not shipping the hood. Too much of a pain in the ass. The Supercharger is the RIPP Mods stage II kit that they used to sell. I've made my own tweeks to their kit and it runs a lot better. I got rid of the MAS and also replaced the kits tuning computer with an AEM EMS.

I'm not getting a whole lot of interest so I think I may keep it a little bit longer and install the turbo now. I have a complete turbo kit that I pieced together and was going to install it before I decided to sell it.

·
bagged3g
294 Posts
if you decide to turbo it let me know about the supercharger kit please
thanks

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.