Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

This is all from my Eclipse I sold a couple years ago. I will be accepting paymenet via Paypal to [email protected]

ANZO Chrome Altezza Taillights (Brand New) - $30.00 plus shipping

Stock Eclipse Headlights (Used for 3 years) - $50.00 plus shipping

Contact Info:

PM: NAMotorsports
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Website: North American Motorsports: Aftermarket Parts and Accessories
AIM: NAMtrsprts
Yahoo: Namtrsprts
MSN: [email protected]

Any questions, do not hesitate to contact us :yesway:

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
Any guess on how much sipping the tails would cost to 27713? I'm interested if its fairly cheap. Also do they look like silver CF at all in person? They almost have that look to me in the photos (which is a plus as I have a silver CF hood :yesway:)

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any guess on how much sipping the tails would cost to 27713? I'm interested if its fairly cheap. Also do they look like silver CF at all in person? They almost have that look to me in the photos (which is a plus as I have a silver CF hood :yesway:)
I may have someone interested in the tails, let me follow up with them. Give me a little bit.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The taillights are still available, would you like to get them?

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
I believe the only difference in taillights were 1 screw thats not really nessiesary. Don't quote me on that though.

·
175 Posts
actually now that I think about the socket in the lamp housings where you screw in the light is a little different.the ones I have now were for 00-02 and it was a royal pain to make it work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts