Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Trying to get rid of stuff i dont need anymore.

AEM UEGO 6 in 1 Gauge type Wideband O2 Controller:

Barely used (maybe total 3500miles).I've had it for about 18 months now, but have barely used the thing. Everything still works perfectly. Will include everything that it came with (Gauge, wires, wideband sensor, all the face plates, black and silver bezels, mounting hardware).

AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO (Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen) Controller features an LED readout and sweeping LED ''needle'' that changes colors as Air/Fuel Ratio changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. No laptop required for monitoring.

Includes black and silver bezels, black and white AFR gauge faces and black Lambda gauge face allow you to personalize the look of your gauge! Switch between AFR or Lambda readout with a twist of a switch (included face plate change is required for proper readout). The Quick-Connect system eases installation by allowing users to mount the gauge and sensor wiring separately.

Benefits and Features:
24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda (11.0:1 to 17.0:1)
Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time (10.0:1 to 18.5:1)
User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and ANY engine management system
Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers
Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors
Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
Accurate to 0.1 AFR
Bosch wideband o2 sensor included

200$ Shipped to the continental US.

Money orders, cash, or checks only. No paypal. Obviously i will wait until check clears before sending out the unit.

PM me if you have any questions.

Picture of it in the box (when i first bought it)

Picture of it installed in my stratus.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Very nice deal. Good luck with the sale.

·
LORD WHITE CRACKER!!
2,967 Posts
Good price $15 cheaper than another group buy on another board. To bad I don;t need on yet.

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale Pending

·
Turbo Buick > you
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts