Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pirate
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have an almost brand new archos 504 media player for sale. Basically, I loaded my music onto it, got an iPod, and never looked back.

And if you look closely that is the plastic protector cover still on the screen. ;)

Asking $165 shipped or PM with offer.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
If you want this sold, you should rethink showing the box with the queer black guy in his pajamas.
kinda interested in this because I broke my ipod video. Is that a large unit? It looks bigger than an ipod. Ohh and Untitled you are an asshole

·
Pirate
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kinda interested in this because I broke my ipod video. Is that a large unit? It looks bigger than an ipod.
Yeah, it is on the large side. The screen size itself is 4.3 inches. I wouldn't recommend this if you are an iPod fan.

·
Pirate
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mostly because it is so large. The screen is about the size of an iPod and the unit itself is probably twice as thick as my new 80GB iPod Classic. However, if you want this for videos as opposed to music, the screen is great for viewing.

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Mostly because it is so large. The screen is about the size of an iPod and the unit itself is probably twice as thick as my new 80GB iPod Classic. However, if you want this for videos as opposed to music, the screen is great for viewing.
I mainly want it to carry around my home movies and such.

·
Pirate
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah, well in that case, it has an iPod sized screen for viewing. The only other information I can suggest is from here: ARCHOS

except that mine is only 40GB instead of 80 or 160. All the other information is the same.

·
Pirate
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found the DVR adapter for this also. It plugs into any A/V out jacks allowing you to record anything. It is included in the package.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts