Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody. I have for sale a set of black cloth seats, both front and rear. These are in absolutely excellent condition. There are no rips or tears in the cloth, and I will have them vacuumed and shampooed before you pick them up. Sliders on the front seats work perfectly, no sticking. They came out of a non-smoking car and a "non-eating/drinking" car. In other words, I don't let anyone eat or drink in my car. The only negatives about these seats are a couple small missing parts. The plastic button that goes on the lever to fold down the driver's side rear seat is missing. The small plastic lever that goes on the side of the driver's side front seat to control the lumbar support is missing. And the female part of the seat-belt assembly on the driver's side front seat is missing. I transfered all of these parts to my current seat, so they were not lost or damaged in the car, simply removed. They are all very easily transferrable from your current seats or can be had at any junk yard for a matter of a few dollars. Simple! I'd like to get $90 for them, pick up only. I live in northern VA. Offers will be accepted but not too much lower. Again, these seats are in absolutely great condition!

This first picture doesn't do the seats justice. The colors in the pic are a little off.

Missing button (just pops on there, so easy to replace)

Missing seat-belt input and lumbar knob/lever thing. Also very easy to replace, should be able to find at any junk yard or transfer your own piece over.

I also have a stock gas cap. In perfect condition, can hardly even tell its been used. SOLD!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
can you meet me halfway and/or take them to a trucking place where I can have a semi pick them up with a load they are carrying?

·
We are...Penn State
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
meeting half way is still about 3 hours away for me, so that's out. I don't know where I would take them to have a semi pick them up :confused:

prices lowered!!

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
what city are you in? ill find out

·
Learning...
829 Posts
That's an extremely low price for what you get! I'd have already bought them if I were closer and were in the market for some seats :]

Free Bump!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts