Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my brand new AEM short ram intake for the 4 cylinder / 2.4 L Eclipses. I tried to install it on my car but it would not fit. I finally looked at the manual and it turns out I ordered the one for 4 cylinders when my Eclipse is a 6. I ordered the right one for my car and never returned this one because I feel that the dealer is shady on their return policy.

Everything is included: all the clamps, nuts, bolts, instructions, AEM decals, and filter

I kept the rubber hose and the clamp for the rubber hose. I will include an aftermarket blue hose that will have to be cut down to size or you can use the stock one from the stock intake. The filter kind of got dirty when I tried to install it because my hands were dirty but I am sure it is still good since it has 0 miles on it.

Intake is up for $130 + shipping
It can be picked up if you live in the Chicago land area, I live 15 minutes from O’Hare, I do not mind meeting up at Woodfield Mall or something.

I am also selling my stock GT spoiler. Its black and I do not have the bolts for it.
Spoiler is up for $50 pick up only.

I accept cash money, money orders, and pay pal
Feel free to message me.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the holes are already drilled and threaded you just have to drill holes on your trunk and find four bolts, its been in my garage for a while so i'll clean it this weekend and see if there are any major scratches.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts