Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete original equipment clutch kit for a V6 3g eclipse. Part number KMB02. Flywheel sold separately. I bought this kit years ago when I had my eclipse and thought I'd need a new clutch since my car was getting older. Never ended up needing it so it's been in my garage since then. Car is long gone so I'd like this gone too. Has some superficial spots on some surfaces, but none that count.

Best price I found online for this kit was $216 plus tax shipped. I'll take $100 plus shipping. Remember, rockauto charges extra for shipping and tax so factor that in if you're comparing. Post any questions you have.

·
Registered
149 Posts
If I could return my clutch kit to rock auto and buy yours I would. I just bought the same one but6 months ago. Still waiting on my engine from the machine shop.

·
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I could return my clutch kit to rock auto and buy yours I would. I just bought the same one but6 months ago. Still waiting on my engine from the machine shop.
Ah damn. Yeah 6 months is probably a bit too long to wait for that. I don't remember what their policy is though.

·
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Weekly bump. I ship within a couple days of payment and try to get you the best rate possible whether it be USPS, UPS, or FedEx. I'd even do local pickup if you're in the CT/NYC area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.