Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok first i got front and rear cats for a cali spec headers for a v6. they have about 35000 miles on them, came off my car, i dont need them since i got a turbo.. 140 shipped OBO. they are in good condition, had them on my car since i got it.

next i got some oem injectors with clips, they have about 40000 miles on them, just got them off like 3 days ago, again since i got a turbo i dont need them. but they work trust me. 120 shipped OBO.

now also i got the stock fuel pump, it works got it off cuz of the turbo, lol again!!!! 65 shipped obo.

next i got a diamante cover, i had got it painted black and red, a very hard thing to do. it took a long time to make, i kow it has some paint chips of it, easy fix. the reason i want to sell it cuz my hood wont close, VIS carbon fiber one, it will hit it, and i keep damaging it. so yeah 60 shipped

next up are some headers, they are the old AMSS headers, yes i have them around, now i just decided to sell them, i had them on when i was in germany, but i took them off in texas, they have about 20000 miles on them, they sound good too. has alittle rust, but theres nothing a wire brush cant do!!! well 250 shipped, OBO!!!

also i have a set of eibach sortline springs for sale, but i couldnt get pics today cuz my garage is a mess, i have to dig for them, and i will post a pic ASAP, and also the prices are OBO, but no stupid offers or low balling now, thanks yall have a good day!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
are the headers aftermarket and if so what brand. dibs on headers
next up are some headers, they are the old AMSS headers
Why would you call dibs on something if you didn't understand if they were aftermarket or what brand they were...:scratch:

·
Registered
92 Posts
yea i know it was a really dumb move i thought the first pics of the headers were for 140 and got a little to exictied i guess lol my fault i apoligize

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are after maket ones, i think they where sold here on the forums before, can anyone give more info on them, they are preatty good too, IMO

·
REDLINE ALL GEARS
5,043 Posts
bump for great seller. Im glad my turbo kit worked out for ya

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, thanks bro. its comming along good, all we have to do is tune it. its hard trying to find a cable for it

·
2k1 GT @ 8psi
357 Posts
How low would you go for the injectors? I'm going back to N/a because i'm tired of so many problems. $120 seems a little steep to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts