Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GS-Turbooo
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I was cleaning out my garage today...

Got a few things for sale (PM me offer if you do not agree with the price... paypal only please):

*stock 2g turbo w/dump tube and o2 sensor - surface rust all over the outside... shaft seems fine though. - $100 shipped
*A/C condenser - $70 shipped (sold one)
*Windshield wiper fluid reserve tank - $10 shipped (sold pump)
*Random a/c lines (theres one good set in here but I'll include others of decent condition) - $40 shipped (sold)
*A/C compressor - $90 shipped
*pre-tapped (3/8 ID hose I believe) 4g64 oil pan - $90 shipped

*Stock radiator off my 03 GS for A/T... will come with fans, shroud, and fan motors - $150 shipped (sold)

*OBX adjustable cam gear (4g64) - $50 shipped (sold)

*Intake MAF sensor adapter - $15 shipped

Sorry the first pic doesn't have the "sheet" with it, I will take a 2nd pic of the items with the "sheet" on there.

Theres more stuff I will put up for sale... this is all the stuff I could name prices for. I'm taking offers so don't be too shy to PM me.

·
Donate 4 Life
3,767 Posts
Quote for Ac compressor shipping 77536. (This would work for the V6 correct)

Also are those cv joints by the shocks/springs next to the engine stand?

If so, whats the condition and price/shipping same area code.

·
GS-Turbooo
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote for Ac compressor shipping 77536. (This would work for the V6 correct)

Also are those cv joints by the shocks/springs next to the engine stand?

If so, whats the condition and price/shipping same area code.
$90 shipped for the a/c compressor. No idea if it will work for the v6. Its off my 03 GS... can somebody verify if it will work or not?

the joints and springs/shocks aren't for sale

All PMs replied

·
GT35 DOHC 500wHp
533 Posts
$90 shipped for the a/c compressor. No idea if it will work for the v6. Its off my 03 GS... can somebody verify if it will work or not?

the joints and springs/shocks aren't for sale

All PMs replied
It will work on GT they r the same. My gf has gt and it is exact same compressor as on my rs.

·
Boosted
3,815 Posts
All parts will ship out no later than Wed. Can't guarantee they'll go out tomorrow (class and exams throughout the day) but theres a good chance they will.
This was said on the 19th, but I haven't recieved it.:dunno: Has the product been sent out? I understand if you have something that delayed you man, but we could really use some communication.

·
OMFG
6,632 Posts

·
OMFG
6,632 Posts

·
GS-Turbooo
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm sorry for all the late replies, the holiday weekend threw me off and I haven't caught up since.

But no excuses for me, its my fault... the packages have all been sent though and I'll PM you the tracking # Napalm mid-day tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts