Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling the following items

THAT IS NOT RUST ON THE HEADERS. READ LAST POST I MADE.

Untitled Document

I also have the following for sale and will photo them if you are interested.

Diamond Clear Reverse Lense - $25 Shipped

Stock 2001 GT Springs - $100 Shipped

Stock front and rear markers - $20 Shipped F or R

4 Black with white Misubishi lettering seatbelt covers - $25 Shipped

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I put all the parts on 1 piece of cardboard to show my username and then just used Photoshop to cut it apart.

It saved me the time of taking separate photos of ech part with my username.

I sold my 3G so now I have all these parts sitting around for sale.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THAT IS NOT RUST ON THE HEADERS FOR THE 100th TIME.

All headers will look this way after you use them for a while.

It is discoloration from the heat. Ask other people if you don't believe me.

Or...

Buy new ones and take pictures maybe 4-6 months later. The tops get it last for some reason but sure enough you will have the same look on your new, once shiny headers.

If you still don't believe me search the forumns to find the same answer I just gave.

There is no rust eating the headers. WTF would I be selling them for with rust on it and show the pictures. JEESH :nuts:

Maybe I should scrub them just so they can look the same it 2 weeks.

·
My snail is bigger!
1,154 Posts
BUMPY.

Doesn't anyone want these headers? :dunno: Not one offer?:sad:

SAFC2 is sold though.
Not to hijack your for sale thread, but I don't think anybody is going to pay $400 for those headers. They're far from the best you can buy for this car and they're nearly 2 years old, right? Try asking $250 and I bet you'll sell them. Weren't CMF selling the 1st gen headers for $500 toward the end?

Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not to hijack your for sale thread, but I don't think anybody is going to pay $400 for those headers. They're far from the best you can buy for this car and they're nearly 2 years old, right? Try asking $250 and I bet you'll sell them. Weren't CMF selling the 1st gen headers for $500 toward the end?

Good luck!
If you aren't trying to hijack the thread why didn't you just messege me instead of writing it. I love when people apologize before ripping your thread.

I personally don't know about the costs but I guess you now ruined any chance I had at selling them. Sometimes when you can't find them elsewhere you will buy what you can find. Next time don't post your comments, send me a note.:squintfawk:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts