Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a custom Xbox 360 console and some other accessories for Xbox for sale. I can supply more pictures if requested. I will also accept trade for some items. All offers are welcome.

NOTE: I am going out of town, anything purchased after this time will not be able to be sent instantly. Contact me for more information.

First I have an Xbox 360 20GB hard drive, $15 Shipped

Here is a Phillips Xbox 360 Disc drive, the top sticker is mostly peeled off, but the disc drive is in perfect working condition. $20 Shipped

Here is an Xbox 360 wireless controller battery charger. It is working and comes with both rechargeable batteries. $OLD

Here is an aftermarket XCM Xbox 360 fan, the fan lights up either green or red, I have not used it in awhile but the fan does work. $10 Shipped

Here is an Xbox 360 RF Board, this is a standard Green glowing ring.
$3 Shipped

Here is a real Xbox 360 Mic / Headset. NOT a replica. $10 Shipped

Here is an Xbox 360 faceplate, it is a bit messy due to bad paint job, but still functions. $5 Shipped

And now here is the DC Custom Xbox 360 which features:
-Completely Custom DC paint job
-Opening cut in the side to allow warm air to escape quicker
-Clear Fan shroud to prevent outside objects from touching the fan
-NEW aftermarket Whisper Fans, runs quiet and more efficient
-Blue LED lights inserted in the back, Looks fantastic at night
-Replaced LED lights in RF board to make Ring of Light Blue to match Xbox
-Limited time used, close to brand new
Asking $200 Shipped OBO

·
Chuck Nasty
3,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Not bashing you but will the Xbox work for live? I know Microsoft bans people with modded Xbox or controllers
From the modifications shown, there should not be an issue with it working on xbox live, but I could be wrong. Generally, the hacked xboxs are the ones that are banned. These are mostly cosmetic.

·
White Wheels Club
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From the modifications shown, there should not be an issue with it working on xbox live, but I could be wrong. Generally, the hacked xboxs are the ones that are banned. These are mostly cosmetic.
Correct, these are all cosmetic. This xbox is not banned. Xbox is still available.

·
Giggity
3,161 Posts
I would buy that modded xbox in a heart beat if it the paint job wasn't crappy.. "my opinion" Spray paint that sucker Pink for my wifey and I'll buy it. Before I buy her an ipad.

·
21,478 Posts
Will the DVD drive work in any model 360? Or does it have to be a specific model?

My brothers drive just took a crap! If the other guy backs out, I will buy it right now!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts