Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blue Waffle <-Google
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys!
I noticed a few years back I seen a member make a post for CUTCO when he was working for them. Seemed to get a little interest.

At the moment my wife and I are working with CUTCO is selling a few products.

All CUTCO products have a Forever Guarantee, meaning that if your item were to ever dull, you can send it to the factory and they will resharpin and shine/clean the product and send it back at no cost.(Other than shipping)
If there is a problem with the product all you need to do is send it back (no receipt needed) and it will be raplaced. If the product is damaged by yourself, they will replace it at 1/2 the cost of the item.
The CUTCO Cutlery Forever Guarantee - Free Sharpening and Guaranteed Performance
---

CUTCO sells a variety of products including but not limited to, Knife sets, Gardening tools, everything you can think of for in the kitchen. :agreed:
Hunting knives. You name it, they most likely have it.

We are the #1 Seller in the United States for Kitchen Cutlery.
And all the knives are made here in the US at Olean, New York.
----
I personally can speak for CUTCO, growing up my parents used the same set for as long as I can remember and still to this day use them.
--

If anyone would like pictures/videos of the products, just ask and we can do our best to show you.

----
If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me or email at any time:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Give one of us a call at 801-842-8811 and we can set up an appointment over the phone to demonstrate online the product.
Thanks!!

P.S, My favorite item are the Super Shearers, we've come to find, then can cute through pennies quiet easy. Lol..

·
6,548 Posts
I'm not sure this post complies with the rules of these forums, by definition there should be a picture of what's being sold and a handwritten username and date in that picture, I know how cutco works, so I know you probably won't show any such pictures.

The way you structured your post is more like spam.

·
Blue Waffle <-Google
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure this post complies with the rules of these forums, by definition there should be a picture of what's being sold and a handwritten username and date in that picture, I know how cutco works, so I know you probably won't show any such pictures.

The way you structured your post is more like spam.
lol.. i know.
I put it like this asking if anyone wanted an image of anything to ask and i could take the picture. Most of the pieces we dont have, but once an appointment is set up we can look them up and work things that way..
All we have physically is 2sets of knives.

The rest we order. ;)

·
HMRacing
9,516 Posts
I thought you were selling a used set if you was i was going to buy them for my mother. Do you have a used or new set for a good price? The mods may request a picture of what you have to sell. Let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts