Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have here 2 different manifolds. The first one is a diamante manifold

I'll let the manifold go for $120 shipped. With the throttle body I'll let it go for $160 shipped. (none of that wiring crap will be included lol)

and next i have a Manifold off a 3.8L non-mivec Galant. It WILL bolt in perfectly, I chose not to use this manifold just because it sat just a little too high in the engine bay with the 3.5L (hood clearance issue). If you have the 3.0, it "should" clear the hood no problem. The nice thing about this manifold is that the throttle body flang is angled inwards . . . .so if you plan on buying a diamante Throttle body, no modification to the firewall or to the cruise control solenoid would be needed.

I'm letting this one go also for $120 shipped.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
For the Diamante mani/TB combo are you including the sensors like the MDP, IAC, TPS? Also, what about the vac solenoids? If all are included I'll buy it. Just let me know the paypal addy.

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you are talking about the IAC pigtail, I do not have it (It came with it. . .but the wires on it were waaay to short to even solder onto) Though I do have it If you want it (You can possibly punch out the metal connectors from the stock one and put em into this one) I'll provide a pic of it shortly. As for the ManifoldDP. Thats part of our wiring harness (it does not detach, though in the pic you see it there with the wires snipped...I'll leave it there if ya want it too). And the TPS sensor is also part of our wiring harness, that plugs into the throttle body with no problems what so ever, I believe the sensor itself is still on the throttle body (the sensor itself with a little bit of wire on it).

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

this one is the idle air controller plug...if you notice, thats how short the wires came out....I started pulling the metal clips out from it to just use the ones off our wiring harness, but I never finished.

This plug is the only one that is different from the ones we have.

As for the vacuum solenoids, none of that needs to be changed (meaning, use what your car came with)

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
paypal addy?

Does the Galant manifold have a bolt holes to attach the throttle body cable?

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my paypal addy is [email protected]

and also, I just realized. . . .the galant manifold does not have the throttle body bracket bolt holes. Probably due to the "throttle by wire" that those cars use.

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
$ sent for diamante mani/tb/sensors. I can use anything you may have related to those parts (pigtails, vac hoses, brackets, etc) even if they are used or broken. I shouldn't have a problem fixing the pigtails as I have tons of molex tools and headers at work.

I'd appreciate it if you could let me know once they have shipped and provide tracking if possible. Thx!

BTW - I screwed up the payment a bit...and forgot to put my name and anything in the notes. $160 payment is from me though. PM me if you need any details.

·
Ripp'd 3.5L
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I'll ship it out monday morning, i'll get ya a tracking number no later than by monday night. Thanks!
Hey, please pm your mailing address. thanks

6G75 (Galant) manifold still for sale people! any takers?

·
BoomGoesTheDynaMitt
7,180 Posts
PM sent :yesway:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts