Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no sry these are for the fronts only all 5 sets are for the fronts to get the rears its $135.00(prostreetonline.com) and u can find those on prostreet.com sry i dindnt list that it was only fronts but shipping i sent u in a pm

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
yes, these will work with the stock calipers and pads although if u are already workin on ur brakes and trying to upgrade it wouldent hurt to get some ceramic pads too

·
Registered
218 Posts
no sry these are for the fronts only all 5 sets are for the fronts to get the rears its $135.00(prostreetonline.com) and u can find those on prostreet.com sry i dindnt list that it was only fronts but shipping i sent u in a pm

I don't see the black anodized ones for the rear on the website. Matter of fact, I don't see the black anodized front either. Is black anodized special order? I will be interested if I can get the rear ones black anodized, too.

Thanks

shipping to 02188, please?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Does the black anodized go away as the rotor gets thinner with breaking overtime? Or the black anodized stay forever even the rotor is getting thinner?

Thanks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if u look at the picture on the box u can see what they look like after u brake...the dimples and slots will still have black as will the back and the outside rim of the rotor helping prevent all areas the the brake pads dont touch keep from rusting. I myself am about to install a set of these on to my car just waiting for the time to do it and once i do i will show pics of them on the car after i have used the brakes and all but if i am not mistakin the black anodize is mostly to keep the dimples, slots , and other ares not touched by the breaks from rusting.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks frosty_23! Please post pics of yours rotors. Are you going the fronts and rears? If yes on rears, where do you buy them? Are they also black ionized?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
uhm yes i am gonna order mine either off of prostreet online or if i find a cheaper place but u can search the product number(gd7108) on google and find them that way and the fronts product number is (gd7104). I will order my rears pry next friday and i will probably already have my fronts on just as soon as i get the chance. I will definatly post pics when i get them on.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
well i just opened another package this morning to put a set on my car and they were gold anodized and i had one previously opened that was black ... i am not sure what the difference is but i have the gold ones on my car and will post the pictures tomarro morning. I need my roomates phone to take the pictures but i will open the rest to seee how many black and how many gold anodized i have and will let u know tomarro. Will also take picutures of each set w/ my username to assure you i am not scamming you out of your money.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts