Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Monkey
Price: $35 obo

hey everyone. im new (as you can see) but not a Eclipse owner. i was suggested over to
here as i have a headlight for sale.
it's a passenger headlight for a 00-02, but will fit 00-05. Black housing. all the tabs are there.
looks like it's missing a piece for the alignment. from what i have figured out 00-02 are black housing
and 03-05 are chrome.

if you know anyone that needs/wants it let me know. very motivated to sell this.

·
Registered
617 Posts
you need to move this to the For Sale section or you are going to get flamed like crazy and this post will be deleted in no time... And no one is going to pay anything close to 35 for one headlight buddy.. sorry but its worth about 10 maybe..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'll repost it. i didn't see the FS section when i browsed right after registering. this looks alot like JBO so i assumed that you guys do it like they do and post you FS in the region to make it easier for people in your area to find local stuff. and i also saw a couple wtt/wtb in here.

as for price, it says BO for a reason. and $10? i did research before i posted this anywhere.
Search Results

HEADLIGHT HEAD LAMP 03 04 05 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE LEFT:eBay Motors (item 350291117638 end time Dec-29-09 17:35:10 PST)

U-Pull-R-Parts

·
Titanium Spork
9,045 Posts
it MAY go for those prices on places like there, but more than 50% of people on this forum have aftermarket headlights, and have no need for a dirty, incomplete single headlight.
therefore HERE it MIGHT be worth 10 bucks.

if you really want to sell it, at least take the time to clean it, so it looks nice.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually they DO go for those prices in those places, they don't say "$xx or whatever you want to pay for it"

i did notice that the aftermarkets on ebay are pretty cheap. i suppose since i'm selling this one cheaper than all the ones out there i'll just put it on ebay. it'll be gone in no time.

i'll prolly clean it up too i suppose. i never clean any parts i sell. but i guess a headlight is more visible than a PS pump.

·
Spring King
4,967 Posts
I'm agreeing with the ebay route. No one here will want it, everyone already knows the other options and would look at a bad headlight as a good reason to swap them both out. ebayers however may love the fact that it's OE and be willing to pay for it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts