Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
times have gotten horrible and im selling one of my setups. This is a amazing condition evo8 16g. a brand new megan racing manifold and an ebay polished wastegate housing. The wastegate is brand new and is a 12psi gate. I have a oil feed line and most gaskets needed. Id like 700 shipped for it all. people throw offers out there, I need it gone.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Damn...I never thought I'd see you selling a go-fast part...sorry to hear about your bind and good luck with the sale.

On a side note (and just to pick on the other site), with all that shiny metal it should go quick on the .org...they'll buy anything if it looks neat...:rofl:

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn...I never thought I'd see you selling a go-fast part...sorry to hear about your bind and good luck with the sale.

On a side note (and just to pick on the other site), with all that shiny metal it should go quick on the .org...they'll buy anything if it looks neat...:rofl:
thanks yea some go fast parts have to go. If you know anyone who wants it id drop price quick for a quick sale

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
thanks yea some go fast parts have to go. If you know anyone who wants it id drop price quick for a quick sale
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone off the top of my head...but if it'll help, I'll vouch for you as a seller...one of the cleanest transactions I've had (well, I guess it was more than just one)...:bigthumb:

·
Banned
4,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone off the top of my head...but if it'll help, I'll vouch for you as a seller...one of the cleanest transactions I've had (well, I guess it was more than just one)...:bigthumb:
yea if was a great transaction......or 3:)

G

·
damn i wish you had this up about a month or so ago when i bought my setup! good luck selling it brother...its an amazing deal

G

·
damn, hell of a deal BUMP BUMP BUMP
i would have bought it for sure if i didnt have all the stuff already ordered up (for 2x this price not mentioning that this is nicer quality)...

turbo planning people, dont miss out on this (or you're gonna pay a lot more - turbo itself is about $550 shipped) ...

1 - 20 of 76 Posts