Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a brand new Grillcraft grill for 2003 3G Eclipse and up. Selling for $130 total, that is including shipping. My loss your gain.
<br><br>

<br><br>

<br><br>

<br><br>

·
2011's are gay
4,791 Posts
i have the grill craft pieces that go in the fake vent area. so if anyone buys this and wants them to go along with this piece then pm me.

i say this assuming you only have the main piece.

·
Registered
202 Posts
After talking to this guy, he is for sure trying to skam people, keeps saying, just send me money and ill send you the package. Without answering any questions that i asked or anything. You all have been warned.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow... you really got some nerve "darkday" Just because I won't sell it to you at a lower price you have to go on on here so no one else will buy it... that's really pathetic...

·
Registered
108 Posts
wow... you really got some nerve "darkday" Just because I won't sell it to you at a lower price you have to go on on here so no one else will buy it... that's really pathetic...
So explain the eBay link that matches your photos but with a cheaper price. That should clear things up a bit, but doubt you'll sell the same item on here for more than it costs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Pshyc
1,130 Posts
It was an auction..Jeehz people get off his back if you want it buy it if not don't clog up this thread pay with PayPal and use the goods button so you can get your money back if something happens.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THANK YOU!!! 3g_bishi... Yes it is for sale also on Ebay. Why is it on there as well if you ask? CAUSE ITS FOR SALE.... Of course if it sells there before here I will take if off the forums. Why is it less on Ebay?? Because you did not factor in the shipping cost.. While the price I listed on this forum already includes shipping... If you really want it just buy it on Ebay or message me...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts