Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<BIG><BIG><BIG>UPDATE, SHIPPED PRICE IS $375!!!</BIG></BIG></BIG>

I have recently bought new wheels, therefore I no longer need these. Set of 4 used GT Enkei Wheels off a 2002 Eclipse GT that are very similar to GSX wheels. Wheels are 17 inch and tires are 215/50/17r. Two wheels are missing center caps. The tires in the pictures are included and details of each tire are added next to the coordinating image. Also, 19 matching Chrome Lug Nuts are included along with 1 additional non matching lug to complete the set, if you buy locking lugs then its a matching set.

I will consider trades, I have a 2002 Black GT, looking for Carbon Fiber Hood, lip kit. Let me know.

Price: <BIG><BIG><BIG>$375 SHIPPED OBO</BIG></BIG></BIG>

Shipping: Not Included, Will Consider For A Motivated Buyer

Wheel/Tire #1:
Sonar EVO Tire with good tread.

Wheel/Tire #2:
Fuzion HRi with good tread.

Wheel/Tire #3:
Fuzion Hri with some life left.

Wheel/Tire #4:
Bald/Flat Tire

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BUMP! i'm willing to negotiate and get these off my hands, make an offer!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price Lowered

(Hopefully someone wants these so I can do the same to my car :ndance:)

·
Premium Member
8,831 Posts
BUMP! These wheels are $400+ PER WHEEL from the factory!
Cough.....cough...brand new lol. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cough.....cough...brand new lol. Good luck with the sale.
i know... i know... thats why im selling all 4 with a couple decent tires for less then the price of one new... and I can work on that price if someone is interested

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price Drop to $300 w/o shipping, beatums im considering depending on shipping cost and interest after this price drop, i'm not looking to make a ton of money on these just make some extra space in the garage

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
at $300 the tires are basically thrown in free... if you have an offer of either cash, some extra parts you have, or a combo of both i'm willing to hear you out... lookin to move these quick so throw me an offer

·
fat guy tiny car
848 Posts
at $300 the tires are basically thrown in free... if you have an offer of either cash, some extra parts you have, or a combo of both i'm willing to hear you out... lookin to move these quick so throw me an offer
what kind of parts are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
31,369 Posts
Enkei did not make those.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am looking for black sonars... black or carbon fiber tycs... carbon fiber hood... lowering springs/ agx struts... willing to consider other parts (lip kits etc) but I bought a v-line spoiler over the weekend so I'm set there. basically aftermarket parts.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.