Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling my helio drift, im buying a blackberry pearl from at&t because im moving columbus and im ready to switch phone companies. 50 shipped
phone is in great shape. signs of typical use, more pictures can be shown at request. im pricing this thing to sell. im getting my new phone next week sometime, i ordered it tonight. :hspin: so this baby needs to go. comes with all the things it did when i bought it.

Samsung's first phone for Helio. This thin, light slider phone rocks stereo Bluetooth and location-based services including Google Maps. Other features are similar to other Helio phones, including a QVGA display, 2 megapixel camera, memory card slot, and EVDO high-speed data.

Specs
Modes: CDMA 850 / CDMA 1900
Weight: 3.53 oz (100 g)
Dimensions: 3.8" x 1.8" x 0.7" (97 x 46 x 17.8 mm)
Form Factor: Slide
Internal Antenna
Battery Life Talk: 3 hours (180 minutes)
Standby: 168 hours (7 days)
Battery Type: LiIon 900 mAh
Display Type: LCD (Color TFT/TFD)
Colors: 262,144 (18-bit)
Resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
Platform / OS: (N/A)
Processor: ?
Memory: 128 MB (built-in, flash shared memory)
Phone Book Capacity: 1000

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry for such the large picture** ill include the 2gb sandisk mini as well.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah it is. :) running off multiple towers of service, helio always has service! unless youre in the sticks, you may not get the 3g network, but even in the middle of nowhere, i get at least 2 bars of service. sometime i didnt see much of in other phone services. i dont need that as ill be in the city now.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump bump bump

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
buuuuump.

·
MINI by proxy
4,408 Posts
If this device used simcards and/or could be easily unlocked, I'm sure the OP would be keeping it for use with his planned AT&T contract. I'm with AT&T myself, and the same question crossed my mind. It would be a nice backup for my own Samsung slider if it could be unlocked. Somehow, I doubt it though...
I'm actually tempted to spend $50 just to get a nice device along with that MiniSD card, which I could definitely put to good use! :cool2:

...hmmm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.