Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling this for a friend of mine who has no time now that he finally got a real job/career!! Its been used a couple of times and comes with 2 controllers, 2 nunchucks, an extra classic controller, LAN adapter for online use and also 3 GAMES, Madden 08, Mario Party 8, and also Super Mario Galaxy, not to mention the ones that came with is Wii Sports!! All extras retail for over $200!! And since they are hard to find again he is asking for $500 (which in reality only $50 more than he spent!!)or better offer. Now I know that is high and I would appreciate no crap about the price, but I encouraged him to take reasonable offers!! If you are interested in just the games let me know we can work somthing out, it is currently listed on eBay but don't want to violate rules and post the link here!! Thanks for looking an any questions will be entertained!! Not sure about shipping but I think it averages about $40 anywhere in US, and willing to ship 2 day or overnight to get there in time for Christmas!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts