Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fs, a brand new in box, Innovative WB-O2, includes the gauge, digital red, the LC-1 controller, w/ serial cable,bung and plug, Bosch wide band sensor, instructions and software. $260.00 shipped

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
Hell of a deal, I forsee this getting sold fast. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
If my kidneys weren't crap I'd have to sell one with all the good deals on parts that have popped up after I blew most of my money...great deal!

·
Premium Member
16,710 Posts
:agreed: I have heard good things about this setup.
I have the same setup, and I must say it is great. I plug it into my computer and log the a/f all the time. Its also compatible with the Evo Scan software, so if you are reflashing, this is a must have.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
just a few simple questions.

can the leds be changed to blue.
and.. this is one of the gadges neccisary for turbo?
also what are the other 2 gadges i'd need?

I havn't read anything up on these gadges before, so please fill me in. I'm very interested.

·
Banned
2,052 Posts
just a few simple questions.

can the leds be changed to blue.
and.. this is one of the gadges neccisary for turbo?
also what are the other 2 gadges i'd need?

I havn't read anything up on these gadges before, so please fill me in. I'm very interested.
Pyrometer, Oil Pressure

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
Thanks. This entire kit here covers the air/fuel? There is no interface box? was checking out their website.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes, this kit moniters the a/f ratio, the lc-1 controller logs and controls the gauge. I have it on my Eclipse, this kit was for my 3000 GT, but she is down again. :eek: A little bit of wiring, but definatly worth the time.

·
TxTuning.com
6,814 Posts
So this kit here includes everything for the a/f, there isn't an 'interface' box like the other kits im looking at? sorry of the lack of knowledge on this subject, damn ><
I know in the long run i'm going to need all of these gadges, so im getting this out of the way!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts