Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Lambo Door Kit for sale that I paid 1400 for and am now selling for 1000 OBO I used it fo about a year but no longer need them as my wife does not like them on the car. The kit is very easy to install and is a direct bot on kit. Also I am selling my Ground Control coilover set for 250 OBO that have never been used and are still in perfect condition.

Lambo Door kit in Box.

All Parts with Decals

Coilovers never used.

All Parts and decals

Ground Control Racing Suspension - Street Use Adjustable Spring Kit Application Guide This is a link that I have for the Springs sorry about the confusion.

Please PM if you are interested. Prices do not include shipping and if you want both I will give a discount of 100 so 1150 OBO for both w/o shipping included.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No the doors open a little then go dirrectly upwards if you click on my name you can see a picture of what it looks like when i had the door kit on my car......the shocks are brand new and still in the box i recieved them in and are in perfect condition

·
Mitsu In Disguise
632 Posts
The coilover pics are kinda confusing. You say they are Skunk2, yet the box says Ground Control and they are pictured with an Eibach decal! Those are 3 different companies, so which one is it?

EDIT: I see now that Ground Control is actually manufacutered by Eibach so the decal makes sense but you still called them Skunk2 Coilovers :dunno:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay guys I fixed this They are not Skunk 2 they are the ground control coilover set from Eibach

·
Registered
267 Posts
How are the lambos in the wind. Becuase I know my friend had put them on his 02 civic and they sway ion the wind like awillow tree lol. J/W

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Hey are the lambo hookups still for sale? Direct bolt ons?... I may be interested, you know if they door measurements are the same as the Stratus R/T or not..?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These are Direct bolt ons they do not sway in the wind at all once installed properly.....I am willing to lower the price on both items so i can get them sold

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The coilover pics are kinda confusing. You say they are Skunk2, yet the box says Ground Control and they are pictured with an Eibach decal! Those are 3 different companies, so which one is it?

EDIT: I see now that Ground Control is actually manufacutered by Eibach so the decal makes sense but you still called them Skunk2 Coilovers :dunno:
Fixed it sorry about the miss type.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey are the lambo hookups still for sale? Direct bolt ons?... I may be interested, you know if they door measurements are the same as the Stratus R/T or not..?
Not sure if they will fit the R/T I will try to find out ASAP I am willing to lower the price.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will let these Lambo Door kit go for 800 OBO trying to get some cash......anyone interested please PM

·
Strat190
361 Posts
You would need to roll the fenders for this lambo door kit am i right? also who installed them for you when you had them on? i may be interested thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You do not have to roll the fenders. I installed them myself on my car took about 3 hours on the first door and about 1 hour on the second once i know what i was doing. Its a direct bolt on kit!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts