Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* SOLD *

I'm not dead set on selling these, but there are a couple things I could use more so I'll see if there are any buyers out there.

Up for sale is a set of Lambo hinges. I have not tried to bolt these on myself, but bought/traded them off of a member on here who had bolted at least one of them on and said that they bolt right up. The hinges themselves are used, but the shocks are brand new (only taken out of the packaging and mocked up for picture purposes). I believe quite a few members on here have this style of hinges and maybe someone can be kind enough to list the manufacturer for those who are interested.
$350 obo SHIPPED! :deal: (within the 48 states...outside, please PM with address for shipping quote)
Keep in mind these are very heavy and I'm including shipping!

Also open to trades...I don't want any turbo stuff though...here's a few things I'm looking for:

Wideband oxygen sensor, etc...I'm not sure if I'd prefer the Zietronix ZT-2 or Innovate LC-1...
Carbon fiber hood...list what you have...pics and condition are a must!
03+ Front Bumper in Dover White Pearl...as flawless as possible!
Aftermarket spoiler in Dover White Pearl...not sure which I like the best, so post pics...
I may be interested in either of the following as well...
- Spare SOHC cylinder head, aftermarket cam (I'd need the specs), and associated top-end components...or
- DOHC swap parts...don't offer me your parts for my hinges and cash...I'm not looking to spen money now...
--Basically, my mind isn't 100% made up if I'd rather go with a P&P'd built SOHC setup or go the DOHC route...it'll probably come down to what kind of a deal I can get

I'm really not too sure what else I'd be interested in, but feel free to run your ideas by me if you have something. Obviously, some of those parts might be less than the hinges so depending on what you have and the condition it may be part(s) + some money which we could work out via PMs...:bigthumb:

Steelers fans will understand the rug...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
god i wish i had the money right now. Free BUMP
If you're serious in wanting to buy them and you can give me an estimate on when you should have the money I can hold off on installing them...provided no one else comes forward with the cash and buys them of course...

I'm also open to some trades...I'll edit the main post to list a few things I'm looking for...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Would these also fit on the stratus/galants? it'd be cool to have a set of these, let me know.
I honestly have no clue...your best bet would be to ask one of the Galant guys...:ugh2:

EDIT: I was just informed by another member that these will work on a Stratus, but not a Galant...I personally haven't tried them on either type of vehicle though...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I updated the list of items I'd like for trades...I'd really like a wideband if anyone is parting with one...

Oh, and :btt: while I'm at it...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3rd Quarter :btt: as the Steelers make an interception :woot:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have some brand new VIS bullet fenders
Are they painted? I'm really only interested in body parts if they're already painted Dover White Pearl...I'd have to see pics too though to see if the Bullet fenders are something I'd be interested in...

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:btt:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:btt:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
are the lambos still for sale?
Yup...I've had a lot of offers, but no one with money just yet...a few people saying they should have the money soon though...:wavey:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so they were on your car? if i have the money there mine right? it was how much?
They were not installed on my car. The guy I bought them off of installed them on his car, but the shocks were bought after I got them...so the shocks are brand new!

The price I'm asking is $350 which includes shipping to your door...if you have the money I can PM you my PayPal address and they can be shipped the day after I get the money...:bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts