Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I am Gumby damnit!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines (P/N 26075): SOLD!

Diamante manifold with TB: SOLD!

Brembos: SOLD!

Rotors: SOLD!

Hawk HPS pads for Evo VIII/IX. Asking $120 for the fronts, $70 for the rears, $170 for the set.

Fronts (P/N HB453F.585):

Rears (P/N HB180F.560):

CMF V6 headers: Asking $225 Price drop!

CMF Downpipe: It's in good shape, jsut surface rust and in need of some paint. I'll take care of sanding/painting for the buyer free of charge. Asking $100

New gaskets for manifold and headers will be included for free.

Carbon fiber element seat heater. Only the one, but can be wired up to control a second unit for the passenger side also. Never trimmed/installed. From heaterseat.com. Asking $80.

Prices do not include shipping. If you need shipping quotes, include ZIP.

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Great prices!

·
I am Gumby damnit!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Can I buy the header gasket from you only?
Sorry, would rather just toss them in with the headers and make it easier to get rid of it all at once. Plus, I can't guarantee they won't get bent in shipping.

how much for the headers shipped to 06098
Will have to wait till Monday when UPS is open.

What generation headers are they.

Looks like the gen 1 headers.
Not sure. I bought them from another member here, I'll try to find the thread.
EDIT: Got them from Yanster. http://www.club3g.com/forum/automot...-headers-3-exhaust-diamante-manifold-egr.html

·
Registered
345 Posts
aw man...where were you a week ago when i decided to order my new pads, rotors, and brake lines? If only this were posted a week ago, I would be all over the brake setup. Anyway, I sent you a PM regarding the downpipe

·
I am Gumby damnit!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aw man...where were you a week ago when i decided to order my new pads, rotors, and brake lines? If only this were posted a week ago, I would be all over the brake setup. Anyway, I sent you a PM regarding the downpipe
I got it. Did you get the reply? BTW: I was in a place where selling wasn't required.

you looking for trades?
No. Unless you plan on trading me money.

is mani sold?
No.

·
I am Gumby damnit!
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for updates and shipping info for manifold. Will post shipping info for DP, headers, calipers and pads tomorrow afternoon.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts