Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
USN
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm trying to clear out some old parts that probably wont see my car even if I did keep them around since my car is headed to Hawaii. If you're really interested in something, hit me up, and maybe we can work something out. It will be easiest to sell the stuff over the next 3 weeks as afterwards, I will be on my way to Hawaii, and I will have to get my parents to ship it out.

First the random stuff:

Stock rear brake rotors - $10 Plus Shipping
I had these from when I was planning on going a brake swap but ended up just going straight to Brembo's.

Turbo "Kit" - $1000 Plus Shipping Updated
The turbo was originally put together by and bought from another member on here, and with the parts being in NY, and the car going to HI, I figured I would sell it, hopefully as a whole kit. I just never got around to doing anything with it except having it sit around. I hope I can find someone interested in it to put it to some use. Here is a list of what is included and some pictures:

-brand new 14b turbo with all the oil and water fittings
-2g cast manifold
-2.5" downpipe to keep a/c and such
-external wastegate dump tube
-2.5 to 3" midpipe
-4" recirc intake pipe
-tial 38
-WRX 440's
-HKS SSQ BOV w/ recirc kit
-FMIC 28x6x2.5
-TurboSmart MBC
-Golden Eagle Vacuum manifold
-Walboro 255
-evo 8 fpr
-evo 8 fuel rail
-evo 8 IC piping
-AEM Uego
-prosport electric boost
*Note - The only things this does not include to install on a car is the oil/water lines and the 2 step colder spark plugs (plugs in pictures are actually stock ones). If you wish any additional pictures of items, please let me know.

·
USN
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How many posts do you need? 10? Just make the few more posts and send me a PM. I'll be around, and no one has expressed interest in it, so it should be around.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts