Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Motorola H350 Bluetooth headset for sale. It has only been used once to test the quality and clarity. Works beautifully and is BRAND NEW. Comes with everything in the original packaging: headset, charger, user guide and warranty info, not to mention the original box itself. The charging port is mini-USB. The headset has many different features, including 3-way calls, volume up/down, mute, 8-hour talk-life and 150-hour standby, ability to switch off LED feedback light, and works up to 30 feet from the host bluetooth cell phone.

(sorry for the sideways pics, i'll try to correct them when my computer stops being slow and retarded...)

I am selling this because my LG VX8500 supports bluetooth, but for some reason my phone is messed up and won't pair with any devices, and I dont have the money to buy a new phone right now. However, I did pair it with my mother's Motorola E815, works like a champ.

I bought this brand new for $40, will sell for $30 shipped.

·
Registered
471 Posts
free bump. I got the same headset and I love it. I had 2 others and this one fits the best and the sound quality is great as well

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^thanks! BUMP!

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump, this is a nice headset

·
I now has Mitsu AWD.