Mitsubishi Eclipse 3G Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya. its an extra from my old hatch, i had to buy a new one when my hatch rusted through the paint. and bubbled up really really bad. my new hatch ended up having one already on it.

irwin pa? thats close to me lol.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
depends on what you want it shipped in.

it would be cheaper to bubble wrap it, and put cardboard on the ends of the wing so they dont get cracked and then wrap it in shipping paper.

the box is going to be close to 55 inches long if it is shipped so shipping you are looking around

$45 , could be less. I wont know for sure until the box is completely packaged up and ready to ship. but I wouldnt say more bc the wing isnt that heavy, its just higher bc of the length. I do refund the shipping difference if it is over $5 more then what it costs to ship.

·
Low and Slow.
1,799 Posts
I would just do as you said; Wrap it in bubble wrap, cardboard on the tips and wrap the entire thing in paper. Thats how mine was shipped and there were no problems. FYI, the spoiler weighs ~10lbs. Thats usually what UPS/FED-EX determines shipping costs by.

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ya. its notreally gona hurt it. the spoiler is solid, its not a cheap west wing hollow wing. this is an OEM :p

·
Pretty Pretty Panda
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
the new wing on my 08 is pretty strong. its too high up to for me to really put pressure on it tho haha. lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.